Monday, June 13, 2011

God's providence

It is such a pain in the *** to get up and take your husband to work at 6 AM.  His car wouldn't start; it was dead.  Even jump starting it didn't work--there was nothing wrong with the battery.  So, instead of my kids missing their daycamp--my daughter in a sewing class and my 5 yo son in "All Sports"--I got the kids out of bed and took my hubby to work.  The whole time both my 5 yo and I were grumbling about it.

Well, I called the tow truck and had it towed to our mechanic about a 1/4 mile from our house.  The mechanic calls 30 minutes later and says, "It's fixed."  Needless to say I was very surprised.  I was waiting for a two hundred dollar bill or something.  It cost $35.  There was a loose connection to the starter and there was no oil in the engine.  If my husband had driven to work, the engine probably would have seized and would have cost us hundreds. 

God watches out for us.  He is good.

1 comment:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praise the Lord.

God bless.