Friday, April 15, 2011

I Love Jesus

A beautiful friend of mine, AKA The Mom, tagged me for a meme. 

The rules are:
  • Share five things you love about Jesus/or why you love Jesus.
  • Tag five other bloggers.
  • Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here so others can read them.
For the last one, everyone should know that I moderate comments.  I've been burned more than once, but if you respond to my meme, I will post your response as soon as I can.

Five things I love about Jesus or why I love Him:
  1. Jesus loves me unconditionally.
  2. Jesus is always there for me.
  3. Jesus' infinite mercy heals my spirit when it is broken.
  4. Jesus Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity in the Eucharist sustains my soul.
  5. Jesus gave me a heavenly mother who understands my problems and my worries.
I'm not sure who to tag...how about Scott, Sister Mary Martha, kkollwitz, Kathryn, and...I have to find a fifth one

No comments: