Monday, August 2, 2010

'Nother Movie Review

Well, we went to see Toy Story 3 last Friday.  We were almost late.  I had a couple of coupons for free popcorn/coke combos, and off we went.  It was a fun movie.  There is a scene in which the toys are in danger of being ground up and then burned up in a recycling plant.  It was a little intense for my 5 year old.  However, the rest of the movie kept his attention which indicates the entertainment level of the movie.  He didn't sit still for our last outing (see previous review).  The story started out a little slow.  Why the other toys still don't trust Woody's word, I didn't understand, but as a result they need to be rescued by Woody from a daycare.  Andy's toys end up being the victims of some evil toys there.  Woody comes to the rescue and the toys end up in a place well suited to them.  I would recommend this one to anyone with kids.  It was fun, had enough story line to keep the adults interested (one immature one in front of me kept talking to the screen), and enough action to keep the kids entertained.  Thumbs up from me.

No comments: