Monday, June 22, 2009

Devotion for the Day

Sorry, I've been away so long. I will try to take more care of my blog in the very near future in the meantime, here is a devotion for today.


"Let us draw near with a sincere heart and in fullness of trust, with our hearts cleansed from an evil conscience...and our bodies cleansed in pure water." Hebrews 10:22.

"We must have frequent recourse to the Mother of God for she is the Mother of the supernatural life and the Mother of grace.

"The Lord desires that we receive all graces through her, and this depends on our approaching her." --St. Maximillian Kolbe

O Mary, you are the Mother of Divine Grace. Help me to approach you daily with a clean heart to obtain the graces God wishes to give me through you each day.

From: Mary Day by Day . New York: Catholic Book Publishing Company, 1987.

No comments: