Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wow, how time flies

An apology to any of my "regular" readers...I have been so busy with school and life, I don't seem to have time for my blog.

Right now I have 2 sons working on big history day projects. Last year my 6th grader placed 2nd at the district level and competed, but did not place, at the state level. My 8th grader placed 1st at district and placed 3rd at state.

I have a fussy 3 1/2 year old that demands attention and throws a fit if you don't catch what he wanted the first time and he won't repeat his request because you should know what he wants. He is not even potty trained yet. Yes, I get dirty looks for that one. Right now he is crying because I kicked him off my lap. I couldn't get around him to type.

I now have a sewer back up and am waiting for the plumber to show. It is very frustrating to call a plumber. When there are 5 kids in the house, what are the chances, realisticly that a plumbing problem will happen between 8:30 and 4:30? Really? And, then trying to keep them from using the toilet for 16 hour now and counting...The plumber is not here yet. This is the third time I have had to call a plumber in the year and 1/2 since we've lived here and not ONCE has it happened during "office hours".

Well, got to go get milk...back later, I hope. Yes, my 3 yo is STILL crying.

No comments: